This Page to be updated Soon
Below you will find a list of unique or special items that can be bought or acquired in game. Most of these items can be acquired in Narrowhavne in one of the various shops, from a black market vendor, or on one of the reward books. NOTE: This is NOT a complete list of all of the unique items that have been added. There are WAY to many of them to add.
- Quest Credits - This is in a in game currency that can be acquired by completing quests. There are a whole bunch of things you can buy with it ranging from buffs to power scrolls to mounts. The quest can be acquired from the Quest Hall (Hunters Hall: Quests). The items that this currency can purchase are located in the Adventures Store in Narrowhaven.
- Doubloon, Gold - This is in a in game currency that is very similar to the old style veteran rewards. Each player get 10x gold doubloons every month. These coins can be used to purchase various unique items ranging from special dye tubs to the outfit customization deed. Item are located in the Adventures Store.
- Crafting Coins - This is in a in game currency that is acquired by completing crafting quests. These quests can be acquired in the Quest Hall (Crafters Hall: Quests) in Narrowhaven. The items that can be purchased with this curacy are also located in the Crafter Hall and range from crafting power scrolls to runic crafting tools to recipe blueprints.
- Hearthstone - This is a special item that each new character gets when they start the game. This item can be 'bound' to a players home allowing the player instance free travel back to the 'bound' location once every 60 minuets. A player may only ever 'own' / 'bind' 1x Hearthstone at a time. This means even if you have 10 of them in your backpack you can only 'bind' to one location. If you lose your Hearthstone they can be purchased form a provisioner. To bind the Hearthstone click on a House Sign & click Bind.
- Dungeon Scroll - This is a special item that will open a portal to a hidden dungeon. These dungeons are unique in that they can only be reached by use of these scrolls. Currently, these scrolls can be found on monsters loot.
- Way Stones - A Way Stone allows you to summons party members to your current location. Currently the stone spawns between two quest boards to the east of the Black Fox Inn in Narrowhaven.
- Mirror Of Preview - This is a special item that allow a player to preview nearly all wearable items in game. This is extremely handy for players who want to change how their gear looks & crafters who are looking to craft a certain looking item but. These item can be purchased using Gold Doubloons in the Adventures Store.
- Outfit Customization Deed - This is a special deed that allows a player to take one item that they like (generally with good stats) and a 2nd item that they like how it looks and swap the ItemID on it. These deed can be purchased using Gold Doubloons in the Adventures Store. Example: A ugly purple plate chest.. A nice looks yellow plate chest... Use the deed and now you have a Nice looking purple plate chest!
- The Auctioneer - Auctioneers can be found in the Blackmarket (a cave located in SW Narrowhaven) & in the Quest Hall. Double clicking this NPC will option the auction house. The auction house is... A Auction House!
- Recipe Blueprints - This is a special recipe that can be purchased using Crafting Coins in the Quest Hall. When double clicked these recipes will teach you 3 random crafting Recipes. As a side now crafting recipes can also be found as monster loot drop & from treasure chests.
- Item Renaming Tools - These tools (there are a number of the) can be acquired using Crafting Coins OR Quest Credits. The quest credits coins can be used to rename items that drop off monsters. The Crafting version of this tool can be used on crafted items to give it a unique name.
- Crafting Schematics - This is a special item that only drops off monsters. This item allows a crater to create a unique one time decorative item.
- Gem Bag - A bag that allows you to hold a certain type of items. Can be purchased at the Black Market in Narrowhaven.
- Scroll Case - A bag that allows you to hold a certain type of items. Can be purchased at the Black Market in Narrowhaven.
- Powder Bag - A bag that allows you to hold a certain type of items. Can be purchased at the Black Market in Narrowhaven.
- Potion Case - A bag that allows you to hold a certain type of items. Can be purchased at the Black Market in Narrowhaven.
- Bag of Holding - A bag that allows you to a limited number of any type of item and greatly reduced it weight. Can be purchased at the Adventures Store in Narrowhaven using Quest Credits.