This Page to be updated Soon
UO Roleplay Rewards
There are four ways to acquire rewards on UO Roleplay. Those three are Veteran Rewards, Contribution to the Community, Participation in Live Events, and Completing Quests.
In game quests can generally be found in the various Inn scattered around the lands. It is important to note that some quests will be found in other places.
It is easy to identify a Quest NPC by their name. Look for a [Quest] at the end of it. When you talk up to one of these NPC a dialog will begin along with a prompt for you to start the quest dialog. Typing ‘quest’ will open up the quest dialog.
Once you accept the quest a blue quest book will be added to your inventory. When you double click this book it will give you needed information on completing the quest. Some important information to note about the quest is.
Is the quest solo or a group quest? If the quest is marked solo only you will gain credit for doing the actions required to complete the quest. If it is marked group (and other party members have the same quest) all members will gain credit for doing the question.
What is the quest difficulty? This primarily indicates the number of Quest Point Credits you will receive for completing the quest.
Is the quest repeatable or is there a cool-down timer before you can repeat the quest? If this information is present it will indicate weather or not the quest can be repeated. If there is a set time before you can repeat the quest the timer will be shown when the quest book is opened.
And lastly, what are the requirements to complete the quest? These will be listed when the quest book is opened.
|NPC Name [Quest]||Quest Offer||Quest Book||Quest Status|
Live Event Rewards
Participation in live events is the most fun way to acquire reward points. There are a total of 6 categories a player can be graded on in live eventing.
- 1) Attendance 0 to 1pt The player was either there or s/he was not. 0 pts in this category means no further points can be awarded from the other categories.
- 2) Contribution to Resolution 0 to 4pts 0pts = Watched everything happen. 1pt = Participated with little impact. 2pts = Helped. 3pts = Major contributor to resolution. 4pts = Driving force behind the plot.
- 3) Role-Playing 0 to 4pts 0pts = Not In Character. 1pt = In Character. 2Pts = Gave a sense of his/her character's personality. 3pts = Exceptional RP. 4pts = Outstanding RP. Every GM will have a different set of values underlying this category thus the scoring will remain vague.
- 4) Innovation 0 to 1pt A point in this category means the player did something that paid off in the plot that the GM had not planned for. This is the 'thinking outside the box' category.
- * 5) Sportsmanship -1 to 1pt -1pt = Complaining or otherwise being a low level nuisance in the midst of the event (but will not include griefing as any amount of that will get the player kicked from the event). 1pt = acting with dignity and grace even when things do not go according to plan, such as griefers causing troubles, poor sportsmanship from other players, or even just having all your character's plans crumble.
- * 6) Aiding new players 0 to 1pt Helping a new player to get into the event, learn the game and the shard or just facilitating them having a good time earns a point in this category.
- (*)These two categories are not always applicable to scoring and so they are actually more bonuses than actual categories.
- The GM of the event rates each attending player in each of the categories. The scale is from 1-10, with a potential of 12 total points for the two bonus categories.
- The GM then adds the newly acquired points to the players Quest Point Credits to be used at a later date of the players chasseing.
Community Contribution Rewards
All Contributions to the community/shard will be rewarded on a once per three months span and earn Quest Point Credits. A GM has to be witness to any community building that a player performs for 3 or more other players or else at least 3 other players have to post screen shots of said event. Other forms of contribution include consistently standing out as a foundation player who encourages and helps to build the community and going above and beyond to help with smooth running the shard. Again, Quest Point Credits are once per three months regardless of the time put into contributions.
Quest Point Rewards
|Item||Power Scrolls (All skills up to 120)|
|Item||Stat Cap Scroll|
|Item||Stat Buffs (+10 for 1, 3, or 6 hours)|
|Item||Skill Buffs (+5 for 3 hours)|
|Item||Scroll of Alacrity (Skill Gain Boost for 15 mins)|
|Item||Scroll of Transcendence (+0.5 Skill, instant 1 use)|
|Item||Name Change Deed|
|Item||Bank Storage Increase +25|
|Item||Bank Storage Increase +50|
|Item||Bank Storage Increase +100|
|Item||Clothing Bless Deed|
|Item||Item Bless Deed|
|Item||Weapon Renaming Tool|
|Item||Armor Renaming Tool|
|Item||Shield Renaming Tool|
|Item||Jewelry Renaming Tool|
|Item||Talisman Renaming Tool|
|Item||Clothing Renaming Tool|
|Item||Small Bags of Holding|
|Item||Medium Bags of Holding|
|Item||Large Bags of Holding|
|Item||Exceptional Socket Hammer|
|Item||Ancient Smith Hammer|
|Item||Powder of Temperament|
|Item||Ethereal Swamp Dragon|
|Item||Ethereal Horse NoHue1|
|Item||Ethereal Horse NoHue2|
|Item||Ethereal Horse NoHue3|
|Item||Ethereal Horse NoHue4|
|Item||Ethereal Llama NoHue|
|Item||Ethereal Ostard NoHue1|
|Item||Ethereal Ostard NoHue2|
|Item||Ethereal Ostard NoHue3|
|Item||Ethereal Unicorn NoHue|
|Item||Ethereal Beetle NoHue|
|Item||Ethereal Swamp Dragon NoHue|
|Item||Ethereal CuSidhe NoHue|
|Item||Rideable Polar Bear|
Veteran rewards will be earned at every months An eligible player is one that plays at least once a week (such as GMs can note). Players will be rewarded "Gold Doubloons" for use at the reward vendors. Vet Rewards will offer players more options. Doubloons are awarded at the following rates: 1 months = 10. Note that there are 40 Doubloon items on the rewards vendors. You will need to save up for these.
|Item||A Flaming Head Deed||10|
|Item||Wall Banner Deed||10|
|Item||Special Dye Tub||10|
|Item||Hanging Skeleton Decoration||20|
|Item||Decorative Shield Wall Hanging||20|
|Item||A Stone Ankh||20|
|Item||Black Dye Tub||20|
|Item||Lizard Man Statuette||20|
|Item||Earth Elemental Statuette||20|
|Item||A Tree Stump Decoration||30|
|Item||An Ankh of Sacrifice||30|
|Item||Leather Dye Tub||30|
|Item||Runebook Dye Tub||30|
|Item||Ice Green Cloak||30|
|Item||Ice Green Robe||30|
|Item||Ice Green Dress||30|
|Item||Ice Blue Cloak||30|
|Item||Ice Blue Robe||30|
|Item||Ice Blue Dress||30|
|Item||Fire Elemental Statuette||30|
|Item||Rideable Polar Bear||40|
|Item||Reward Dye Tub||40|
|Item||Metal Armor Dye Tub||40|
|Item||Weapon Dye Tub||40|
|Item||A Mining Cart Decoration||40|
|Item||Ice White Cloak||40|
|Item||Ice White Robe||40|
|Item||Ice White Dress||40|
|Item||Dark Gray Cloak||40|
|Item||Dark Gray Robe||40|
|Item||Dark Gray Dress||40|
- Unless there are extenuating circumstances stemming directly from Shard issues if you lose a reward it will not be replaced. So if you delete a character with a skill cap that's been rewarded up to 1020 or more those 20 extra skill points are gone for all time.
- Rewards are given to a character of your choosing except where live events are concerned in which case the reward goes to the character that participated. So put some thought into it before you opt to put skill pts on character as it is unlikely that a GM will be willing to move them to another character on your account.
- If you think you are due a reward for veteran status or for contributions, etc. Please send a Private Message to TheGuy or Orlando on the Forum and be patient.