Difference between revisions of "Resurrect"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
the [[Veterinary and , of pet.
Revision as of 12:42, 7 January 2017
There are several paths characters can take towards resurrection:
- A ghost may be resurrected by an NPC healer. NPC healers may be found in most towns, and in the wilderness you may find Wandering Healers. Red or Gray characters may not be resurrected by the Blue Wandering Healers, but rather the red versions of these, known as Priests of Mondain.
- A ghost may be resurrected at a Virtue Shrine by moving next to the Shrine's Ankh and clicking Resurrect from the contextual menu on the Ankh. Red characters may only resurrect at the Shrine of Chaos; the Virtue Shrines will not resurrect them.
- The Healing skill: A character with 80.0 or more in both Healing and Anatomy can resurrect other players using Bandages.
- Carrying a Gem Of Salvation allows you to self-resurrect.
- The Spellweaving spell Gift of Life may be cast to instantly resurrect a target that dies within it's duration.
- Characters who have attained a certain level in the Sacrifice Virtue may self-resurrect themselves.
Note that when resurrected, your Health, Stamina and Mana levels will be very low and you will be wearing nothing but a Death Robe. The fastest way to recover your equipment and ready yourself for further combat is by EZ Looting.
If you have just revived another player it is best to immediately follow up with additional healing and a casting of the Invisibility spell if need be. Characters who have progressed in the Compassion Virtue may grant others a higher amount of initial hit points when they resurrect them. The use of Gift of Life to resurrect a target will revive it with 50% of it's overall hitpoints.
See the [[Veterinary page for managing the health, life, and death, of any bonded pet.