UO Roleplay IRC Chat
UO Roleplay has a chat server setup for both in game and out of game chatting. If you are in game you can chat with people who are not and like wise if you are not in game you can chat with people who are!
How To: Connect to the IRC server using the Web Based Client
Web Basted Java Chat
- 1) Go to the following website URL
- 2) Click [Channels] > Double Click [UOIRC]
- 3) Change your Nick Name in the bottom right hand corner. Enter a name and press enter.
How To: Connect to the IRC server with your own IRC client.
Your Own IRC Client
- 1) Enter the following information into your own IRC client.
- Server IP: irc.darkmyst.org
- Port: 6667
- 2) Give your self a nickname.
In Game Commands
- [C, [Chat, [I, or [Irc Public IRC Chat
- [G or [Guild Guild Chat
- [A or [Ally Alliance Chat
- [F or [Faction Faction Chat
- [Fri or [Friends Friends
- [Pm or [Msg [Pm or [Msg (Followed by a player’s name and text to include in message)
- [Ma or [Mail Mail